Saturday, January 18, 2014

I think I just learned how to add photos to my blog. This is Erika, Kalley, me and Kristi. we are at the airport saying goodbye. It was hard for us all to say goodbye after a wonderful 8 days. They were a tremendous help, so much fun to be with, such Godly young woman, and so good with the kids.  We had water balloon fights, silly foam fights, bubbles that got up to three long and every kid got their own wand.

Rosette is healing well after her surgery but everyday the gauze (iodoform) has to be removed from the wound and new gauze packed in. Thank God it is healing fast and we should be able to stop doing that in a few days.

Jennifer an eighteen year old is here from Pennsylvania for a month so she is a huge help and adores the kids. Her main job is to work the two mentally challenged boys we have that cannot go to school. Also Judy from Canada is back here with me . She is an RN and works at two hospitals nearby. She is also great company and a big help.

I am closing now to see if I  did this right and if I did will send more photos.  We only have electricity three to four hours a day now because our inverter quit working.

No comments:

Post a Comment