Saturday, December 7, 2013

Answered prayer


Habakkuk 2:2

Then the Lord answered me and said, " Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time; but at the end it will speak and it will not lie.
Though it tarries, wait for it.  Because it will surely come!!!!!

Believe and know God will answer your prayer.

I have been waiting for two years for some land.  It is on the other side of Kwam and Lisa's house.  (my partners)  I have been praying on this land and speaking that it is mine. Weeks ago I drew a picture of it just like I did five years ago of the house I rent now.  Five years ago after I drew God what I wanted, He sent me this house three days later and it was more than what I had even asked for.

Now again I drew my land and planned how I wanted to build on it and showed it to Kwam. Yesterday we met with the bishop and his attorney in Port au Prince (the Episcopal Church owns the land) and they They are sending surveyors out to see what section I want and how much they will allow me to have.  I am estatic and have been thanking Jesus over and over.

Where will the money come from ?  How can we afford it?  God already has that all planned out. He knows our needs and we just have to trust in Him. He has showed me that multiple times. I am learning to trust in Him.

Thank you to all of you who prayed with me. I am just so excited not to rent anymore. To plant bushes and flowers and plan the houses and everything.  It is very very exciting. 

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work. Thank you for sharing. It will all work out according to His plan. Troy Stickels

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete